Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Report About Miami Dolphins Scandal To Be Released After The Super Bowl

For the first time since he left the Dolphins Jonathan Martin has spoken about it in an interview with former coach Tom Dungy that was aired on " NBC Nightly News With Brian Williams".  He told Dungy that he felt "trapped, like I didn't have a way to make it right."  Martin left after he was the victim of a cafeteria prank that was played on him by his teammates.  He later claimed that he was bullied by Richie Incognito and that bullying in the locker room was the norm. Incognito was suspended.

The scandal made national headlines.  New York attorney Ted Wells investigated the allegations.  His report is supposed to be released after the super bowl.  When asked, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross said that he spoke to Wells. " I haven't seen the report and I don't know what the conclusion is.  In my mind I know in which direction we're heading" .

It is unlikely that Incognito or Martin will be playing for the Dolphins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment